What to Expect
- Therapy United’s system is made specifically for therapists to conduct sessions that meet privacy requirements.
How To Set An Appointment
- Request an appointment date and time here
- You will receive an email confirming your appointment along with account and log-in instructions
Messaging and Video Conferencing Requirements
Sessions are held via video conferencing. Clients have the option to participate by video only or use
messaging as well.
Sessions by phoneReady to begin a new journey, set an appointment today
Need to have your session on the go? You can choose the flexibility of having your therapy sessions by cell phone
Before Your Session
New clients must complete the following forms and email them prior to your first therapy session. You can expect the intake process to go smoothly if forms have been completed prior to session for therapist to review and discuss during intake. The following forms can be sent to Therapy United via email 1-2 days before initial appointment to [email protected].
- Client Psychotherapy Intake Form
- Limits of Confidentiality/Therapy Cancellation Policy
Additional Provider Care
If you would like me to coordinate care with another provider (for example, your psychiatrist, primary care physician, etc.), complete this form to authorize release of psychotherapy information: